Painter, ink, sketch, sculpting, and many more...
I have been creating masterpieces for 22 years and counting.
2. What inspires you the most?
Helping others achieve their creative idea.
3. What is/are your favorite materials/supplies?
My favorite materials are a plain canvas or a blank sheet of paper. :)
4. Do you have a favorite tool?
5. What is your work space like?
My work place is...lets just say wish it was bigger.
6. When do you find the most time to work?
I have the most time to work during midday.
7. How does your work fit into the rest of your life?
I always make time for it.
8. How often a week do you get to work?
I get to paint/draw at least 2 to 3 times a week.
9. Do you sell your work? Directly? Indirectly?
I sell my work directly to customer.
10. Do you have a business (on or offline)? Consign?
I am a freelance artist at the moment wanting to start a full time business.
11. Do you have a website? Blog? Facebook profile or fan page? Myspace? Twitter? Pinterest?
I have a website, but also use word of mouth a lot.
12. Where do you feel your work fits in your market?
I concentrate my work on a detailed one of a kind piece of work for my clients. My logo quote "if you can think it, I can create it "
13. What is your favorite part?
My favorite part is being able to help people create the image in their head to become reality.
14. How did you get into painting/drawing?
I got into painting and drawing when i was little, advanced through all art classes provided in public schools by 8th grade, and kept going...I would have to say i just have a natural talent.
15. Favorite deceased artist? Why?
Dali, Lipchiz, Monet, Picasso, Da Vinci, because they were called weird in their time for creating their imagination.
Visit Whopski Illusions Website
Lori "Gypsy" Damiani & Crazyideasartwork on Google+
Like Crazyideasarwork & Friend Me/Message Me on Facebook
Contact Via Email
In the comments below tell me if you've commissioned work from Crazyideasartwork before and how your experience was! What's your favorite product? And do you plan on ordering in the future?
Also if you're interested in being featured or know someone who would be drop me a line about it via email! And don't forget to drop by my social media profiles and sign up for my newsletter for more updates on posts like this & more!