- I was really excited about sharing my Utterly Lovely collection since it was Valentine's Day and all. I also encouraged you to think more about self-love rather than just the typical romantic love people tend to associate with February.
- I continued my great quest to have everything migrated and updated on the site.
- I also implemented a new planning strategy for my posts ~ wee!
- I'm going to be working more solidly on my product release schedule. It's going to be seasonally based, but I'll also be throwing in a few holidays (think Mother's & Father's Day...)
- I'll be continuing the product migration. Seriously, I'm nearly done, and I'm really excited about it. For all that's been updated you can check out my On Sale! <3 section for a great deal of it. (Mind you, not all of the updates will be here, this is just for things that are older stock.)
- I'll be doing my best to get ahead on some business tasks so I can take maternity leave mid-May!
In the comments below, share with me...
- How was your Valentine's Day?
- Did you dive into Spring cleaning in March?
- What are you looking forward to in April?
As always, thanks for joining me for this Kalends post & make sure you come back for May's! If you haven't, be sure to join the newsletter to get the up to date deets on specials I don't share anywhere else and connect with me on your favorite social media!