- I talked about getting rid of the sale portion of my store early on. I actually went and changed my mind...so if you see something you've been eying that's the best deal you'll get! Don't miss out!
- I kept going strong with my "kill the queue" endeavors. Most of January was full of spinning...I always forget how long it takes!
- You noticed the weekly posts & newsletters going strong I'm sure! I worked the kinks out of my systems for each of those which makes being productive so much easier!
- I'm excited to share (at least for the first two weeks) my Utterly Lovely collection. It's dedicated to the oft talked about subject of February, L-O-V-E. But from a spiritual perspective think about clearing & balancing the Heart Chakra, practicing self-love, and treating yourself & loved ones (even if you're not sweethearts!)
- I'm aiming to have everything (incoming product aside) up on the website this month. Migrating things has taken a severe halt in progress here and there so I'm antsy to get this done!
- I love planning, so you know I was all about planning during the year change but I'm doing a new way about how I plan posts. Hint: I pow-wowed with myself over at Butterfly Phoenix Coaching.
- Did you get through your January intentions?
- Are you looking forward to Valentine's Day?
- How might you treat yourself this month?
As always, thanks for joining me for this Kalends post & make sure you come back for March's! If you haven't, be sure to join the newsletter to get the up to date deets on specials I don't share anywhere else and connect with me on your favorite social media!