There's always a scramble to get things done, and dividing my time between here and my other business means that invariably some things don't get done. It certainly doesn't help that I have a horrid sense of time and cannot seem to get a grasp on "how long" anything will take. But that's okay, I know everything gets done in the time it's supposed to and that works for me.
So what's happening this month...
- For one, the sale portion of the store will be disappearing on the 7th. So you have until then to grab up some last minute deals before things get retired into the vault never to return.
- The intention to "kill the queue" seems as though it's going to continue into 2015. (It certainly doesn't help that I keep adding things to my Ravelry queue. Ce la vie.)
- You'll see some changes around here meaning more posts and hearing from me more. The end of the year recap & planning as well as this new planning system I've got going on is helping with that. Hooray for organization!
In the comments below share with me...
- What are your plans for this January?
- What can you look back on proudly from 2014?
- What are you ready for?
As always, thanks for joining me for this Kalends post & make sure you come back for February's! If you haven't, be sure to join the newsletter to get the up to date deets on specials I don't share anywhere else. And keep in touch real time via your favorite social media!