What's been up here? Read on to find out!
A bit of a side effect of all this planning & innovation is that I've inundated myself with so very much to do that it's waterlogged me so that a few things (like the blog at times) have been put on the backburner.
So here's what happened in September...
- I brought you a ton of lovely things you can check out in the New section of the shop
- New Featured items came to the storefront on the Autumn Equinox
- I started doing some freelance work with another artist, Starlene Breiter of Rocks & Reiki Inc
- I held my second giveaway featured by Violet's Buds
- I finally joined Instagram EEEEK! (can you tell I'm excited?)
On the creative docket for October...
- I've got this lovely drop stitch scarf featuring a palette that is my personal homage to the recent season change ~ tentatively named Fall is a Lady
- My giveaway winner will be getting a lovely handmade, custom card wallet
- A little trip in the Moonlit Night...
- I've also got some super secret things planned I don't even know about - just some colors that have been alluring me lately...
I'm sure I'll have each of the above done come the end of October and definitely will have planned/started more. I also have to say I'm looking forward to Samhain at the end of the month. Even though I don't really celebrate Halloween I enjoy the influx of candy in stores too. There's also the plethora of spooky decor options I love to partake in and of course the continuing change of the leaves throughout Fall.
In the comments below I'd love for you to share with me what you've been up to and what you've got planned for October! Are you looking forward to Samhain or Halloween? Got a favorite candy you'll be munching on? Will you be dressing up or carving a pumpkin?
Make sure you tune in next month with me to check back in!
If you're new to the blog be sure to use the buttons below to follow the blog so you never miss a post below, join me on social media for real time updates, and MOST IMPORTANTLY join my newsletter for those super secret squirrel updates I don't share anywhere else! <3