Excitedly I even posted on Instagram which resulted in not all of the desserts fitting!
In other news I haven't been working on much lately, much to my chagrin. Moving, new baby, and just lots of changing and shifting has had me swamped and super duper tired! But I did get a change to get something on my loom I've been meaning to...
- Encourage peaceful presence with the Soothe Your Spirits ~ Beaded Hair Pins. Great for that girlfriend of yours who tries to do it all!
- Keep your energy & spirits up with I AM Energized ~ Dangle Earrings. Something special just for you!
- Winter is a wonderful time for Neptunian pursuits, like reflecting on your dreams with the Awake in Dreamtime ~ Necklace. Support that spiritually-minded dreamer you know!
- Your favorite Bride-to-be will adore the charming Pearl Brilliance Bracelet as her something new! Be the best Maid of Honor!
- Make the Earth, Fire, Water ~ Healing Shawl to your favorite cozy comfort against cold weather! When's the last time you pampered yourself?
- Have sweet dreams during those long Winter nights with A Seafarer's Dream! Great for the restless sleeper!
- In case your couch is a little too chilly, wrap up in the Nevermore ~ Throw with a good book...for the Poe lover perhaps?
- Braving the chill? Keep warm with the Moonlit Night ~ Armwarmers! Your trendy friend will thank you for these!
- Keep your tiny miss warm too with the Lavender Dreams ~ Crochet Toddler Hat. Perfect for that mama with a dear sweet little girl!
In the comments below I'd love to hear from you...
- What's your favorite Thanksgiving recipe?
- Do you have any special traditions for the holiday?
- What are you thankful for?
Thanks for tuning into this week's installment of "What's Up Wednesday?"! If you haven't gotten a chance be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' and join the newsletter for extra special news tidbits from the shop! You can also use the buttons below to connect with me on social media real time!