- Are you overextending how you give back? Maybe it's time to sift through those and pare down to what really matters to you.
- Releasing all those extra obligations will allow you to consider what your personal goals really are?
In the studio...Still. spinning. Although I'm making steady progress I keep forgetting how long it takes to spin plarn from 25 plastic bags...If you want to know more about my previous exploits in this areas check out my tutorial on the subject:
- The Great Craft Escapade: From Plastic to Plarn - Part 1
- The Great Craft Escapade: From Plastic to Plarn - Part 2
- The Great Craft Escapade: From Plastic to Plarn - Part 3
I've also got a full basket to photograph and add to my listing queue. I keep putting it off however because I hate taking pictures in the cold and we've had wet & now snowy weather here as of late...
- In preparation for the Full Moon in Leo next week, what obligations & priorities are you evaluating?
- Have you ever planned a baby shower (or attended one) ~ What was your favorite part?
- Does wet or cold weather keep you indoors too?
Thanks for tuning in to this week's "What's Up Wednesday?". Make sure you come back next week to see what's going on in my world! And if you haven't yet be sure to join my newsletter and connect with me on your favorite social media!